Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tool bar is not getting recognised .Net Windows Forms application
posted

Hi,

My AUT is build on .Net Framework 4.0.30xxx

UFT is 11.52.467

I have observed swftoolbar is not recognised by UFT.

Could you please suggest which version of TestAdvantage I have to install.

Thanks,

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Ramrati D

Hello,

Your can use Process Explorer to do find the version of the Infragistics assemblies used in the AUT with the following steps:

1. If needed, download Process Explorer and extract it.
    2. Run your AUT
    3. Run Process Explorer
    4. Select your AUT in the list of Processes in Process Explorer
    5. Show dll's in the lower pane.
      1. Make sure Show Lower Pane is checked under the View menu.
      2. Make sure that it is set to show DLLs: View -> Lower Pane View -> DLLs
    6. Make sure the Version is shown in the lower pane.
      1. Right click on the headers in the lower pane and choose "Select Columns ..."
      2. Make sure Version is checked.
    7. Find the Infragistics assemblies in the lower pane and see what version they are.

The version of the assemblies will tell you what volume of Infragistics Test Automation you need.  The Major and Minor numbers will tell you the Volume of NetAdvantage.  For example if the version of the assembly is 13.2.20132.1000 then the major version is 13 and the minor version is 2 and the volume is 2013 Volume 2.

The assembly name will also be useful to know if you need to use the version-less assemblies once Infragistics Test Automation is installed.  If the assembly names begin with "Infragistics2" or "Infragistics4" then you will use the default configuration for Infragistics Test Automation when it is installed.  If the assembly begins with "Infragistics" without a number then the assemblies are the version-less assemblies and you will need to change the configuration of Infragistics Test Automation to use the version-less assemblies.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Children
No Data