Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SharePlus Upgrade to version 4.0 (4.0.1978) - Breaks for users still on SharePoint 2007
posted

Prior version of SharePlus worked great.  After installing the update on my IOS I found that I could not access any of my sites.

Here is the response that I sent to support:

I think I found your problem.  In your SOAP packet you are making a call to the UserGroup SharePoint Web Service, calling the function GetCurrentUserInfo.  As you can see from the screen shot there is no function.  I believe that what is happening is that you upgraded this version of SharePlus to only work with SharePoint 2010 or higher without regard to those who are still on SharePoint 2007, of which I am one.

I believe the fix is, you should execute a web request to the SharePoint URL and then looking at the host header, there is a parameter called MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices.  This should provide you with the version. Then base your service calls on the version. 

So is it possible to revert back to the previous version of this application?  It worked with SP 2007.

Thanks I look forward to your response.

Tom

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Tom,

Thank you for posting at Infragistics Forums!

We had a few issues after the release of the 4.0 that we noticed thanks to you and other customers.
    Right now we have a new update available in the AppStore, SharePlus 4.0.3 that we feel will fix these issue.

Would you mind go to: http://goo.gl/Y768HZ and update?

We'll appreciate if you can provide us feedback after updating.
    Does the issue was fixed or is it still occurring?

Thanks in advance,

Children
No Data