Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RecordScrollTip Background Color
posted

For some reason, I can't set the background or foreground color of the RecordScrollTip. Here is the code for my style.

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordScrollTip}">
 <Setter Property="Background" Value="Green"/>
 <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="DodgerBlue"/>       
</Style>

This style is located inside my xamDataGrid XAML instance. The funny thing is that if I include parameters for Font size, they are applied no problem.
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ed,

The reason those colors look like they don't get applied is because the template for the control contains a Border and this Border control does not use the RecordScrollTip's color.  It has it's own brush applied.  If you want to change the tooltip's color then you will have to modify the template to include the background color you want.  You can find the default style here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2013.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter.  If you open the resource dictionary labeled with Express, you should see the RecordScrollTip style.  There is a Border inside the template called "outerBorder" who's Background property is set.  You can change this background and it will change the background of the whole tooltip.

If you want to change the foreground then you'll need to modify the ContentTemplate of the RecordScrollTip.  If you are looking at the default style located in "DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml", you'll see that inside the ContentTemplate there is a TreeView.  Inside the TreeView there is a Style for TreeViewItem.  Apply your foreground color choice here.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Children