Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TemplateColumns
posted

Hi,

I have two templates in my code.

If I check one then all the rows in that columns should select.

If I click on another Template then the 1st column should unselect along with the header check box and the current selection rows should be selected.

<igtbl:TemplatedColumn AllowUpdate="Yes" Key="ApproveAll" Type="CheckBox" HeaderClickAction="Select" BaseColumnName = "Sel">

<HeaderStyle Wrap="True" VerticalAlign = "Middle" />

<HeaderTemplate>

<asp:CheckBox ID="headerCheckboxA" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" oncheckedchanged="headerCheckbox_CheckedChanged" />

</HeaderTemplate>

<Header Caption="ApproveAll">

<RowLayoutColumnInfo OriginX="0" />

</Header>

<Footer>

<RowLayoutColumnInfo OriginX="0" />

</Footer>

</igtbl:TemplatedColumn>

<igtbl:TemplatedColumn AllowUpdate="Yes" Key="DenyAll" Type="CheckBox" HeaderClickAction="Select" BaseColumnName = "select">

<HeaderStyle Wrap="True" VerticalAlign = "Middle" />

<HeaderTemplate>

<asp:CheckBox ID="headerCheckboxD" runat = "server" Checked="false" AutoPostBack="True" oncheckedchanged="headerCheckboxDeny_CheckedChanged" />

</HeaderTemplate>

<Header Caption="DenyAll">

<RowLayoutColumnInfo OriginX="1" />

</Header>

<Footer>

<RowLayoutColumnInfo OriginX="1" />

</Footer>

</igtbl:TemplatedColumn>

current selector is ApproveAll

If I select DenyAll then the columns ApproveAll should be unselect along with the check box in the header and the DenyAll should be selected.

See the below Image.

One columns should be select at a time. If I select the 2nd column then the 1st column values should be deselect.

Kindly do the needful.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children