Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable selection on certain columns
posted

Hello,

I am using a XamGrid 14.1 with RowSelection set to multiple and CellClickAction set to SelectRow. Selection is working fine but I have some Template Columns containing controls that can be worked with, without using edit mode. Clicking those controls messes up the selection made which makes it unusable for my scenario.

Is it possible to disable selection for these columns so that the made Row Selection does not change when a user works with the control? If it is not possible to do this for certain columns, is it possible to avoid changing the selection on all columns aside from the RowSelector? I tried to change the CellClickAction but the only other possible choice is SelectCell which also changes my selection even though CellSelection is set to None.

I also tried to change the slection settings on the CellClicked event but this is triggered after the selection has already changed and the regular MouseLeftButtonDown event isn't triggered at all. So I am currently out of ideas - please give me some hints how I could change this behavior.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data