Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid crash when hiding column with SummaryDefinition using InGroupByRecords
posted

I experience a crash if I use the column chooser to to hide a column that is used in a summary definition that has DisplayArea="InGroupByrecords" and the XamDataGrid is using GroupBySummaryDisplayMode="SummaryCellsAlwaysBelowDescription".  Is very easy to reproduce and happens 100% of the time.  Just use settings below

---FieldLayoutSettings

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
    <igDP:FieldLayoutSettings HeaderPlacementInGroupBy="OnTopOnly" HeaderPrefixAreaDisplayMode="FieldChooserButton" GroupBySummaryDisplayMode="SummaryCellsAlwaysBelowDescription"/>
</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

--SummaryDefinition

<igDP:SummaryDefinition Key="mySumm" SourceFieldName="Price" DisplayArea="InGroupByRecords" Position="Left" Calculator="Count">
</igDP:SummaryDefinition>

--Field

<igDP:Field Name="Price"></igDP:Field>

all you have to do is startup the project and open the Field Chooser and try and hide the Price field.  You will get this

Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Stack Trace:

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.VirtualizingDataRecordCellPanel.ReuseCellElements(IList`1 newVirtFields, IList`1 newNonVirtFields)

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.VirtualizingDataRecordCellPanel.VerifyFieldLists()

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.VirtualizingDataRecordCellPanel.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)

at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)

at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)

at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.GridUtilities.ProcessAsyncInvalidationsImpl()

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.GridUtilities.ProcessAsyncInvalidations()

my current work around is to not allow hiding of this column

Parents
    posted

Hello John,

I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 174226.  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-139341-G7K2H2 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Reply Children
No Data