Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
QAT Ribbon Issues
posted

Quick Access Toolbar allows more than one instance of control when ribbons are loaded dynamically (from another file).  The context menu should disable the "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" menu item when one instance has already been added.  I have a solution where multiple tabs can be in the xamRibbon and only one of them will function the QAT correctly. This problem seems to be the issue why the user preferences are not saving and loading as well. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Alvin,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into the behavior that you have described and I will need some more information on the implementation that you are having.

Would you please provide me with more details on the approach that you are using to load the XamRibbon from a file and if possible a sample application that demonstrates the issue, so I can research what might be the reason for it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Krasimir, MCPD

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children
No Data