Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ToggleButtonTool Style
posted

I would like to change the appearance of the ToggleButtonTool in the xamRibbonMenu.

Currently, when the ToggleButton is checked a border is visible and the background changes OnHover-Action (see attached image).

I tried to change in the RibbonButtonToolTemplate (which is defined as a template for the ToggleButtonTool) the BorderBrush, but it seems that the Border and HoverAction is defined somewhere else?

How can I change the Border and Hover-Action of the RibbonButtonChrome in the above mentioned template:

<ControlTemplate x:Key="RibbonButtonToolTemplate" TargetType="{x:Type ButtonBase}">
      <igRibbon:RibbonButtonChrome x:Name="chrome"
                                     IsPressed="{TemplateBinding IsPressed}"
                                     IsChecked="{TemplateBinding ToggleButton.IsChecked}"
                                     SnapsToDevicePixels="True"
                                     UseRoundedCorners="False">

<!--  ToggleButtonTool Style  -->
    <Style TargetType="{x:Type igRibbon:ToggleButtonTool}">
        <Setter Property="ToolTipService.ShowDuration" Value="20000" />
        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{DynamicResource {x:Static igRibbon:RibbonBrushKeys.ToolEnabledForegroundTextFillKey}}" />
        <Setter Property="Template" Value="{StaticResource RibbonButtonToolTemplate}" />
  </Style>

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Michael Steinberger

Parents Reply Children
No Data