Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Add plus graphic disappears when hiding first row
posted

In my WebDataGrid I'm dynamically hiding rows by setting their Css class depending on certain values. Row adding is enabled on this Grid and I've discovered that if the first row is hidden, the plus symbol in the Add row section disappears. Any other row can be hidden without it affecting the Add Row. I have narrowed it down to the display: none; part of the Css that is the reason it is being hidden. Is this expected and if so, is there a way to work around it? I have attached the project.

Thank you for your help,

Brandon

AddRowPlusSymbol.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Brandon Donecker,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support and the provided sample!
    This is a know issue to fix it you can hide the first row from the client side. You can select the first row and set it styles to be hidden. I have fixed that in the sample attached bellow. You can view this similar forum thread also. The issue is documented in our Release notes document at line 21. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

AddRowPlusSymbol.zip
Children