Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid - adding a fixed column causes my rows and columns to lose it's realignment
posted

Hello,

I have a WebDataGrid pulling auto generated columns base on the user selection. The user also ask for the first column to be locked all the time so column fixing behavior was implemented behind the code.

ColumnFixing behavior = this.WebDataGrid1.Behaviors.GetBehavior<ColumnFixing>();
if (behavior == null)
{
behavior = this.WebDataGrid1.Behaviors.CreateBehavior<ColumnFixing>();
}
//Fixes the CustomerID column on the left
behavior.FixedColumns.Add(new FixedColumnInfo("CustomerId", FixLocation.Left));
behavior.ShowFixButtons = false;
behavior.AutoAdjustCells = true;
behavior.ShowLeftSeparator = false;
behavior.ShowRightSeparator = false;

Everything works normally until the user adjust the column header width, then we started to see the rows and columns not aligning properly. And when scrolling from left to right, the rows would scroll OR the column headers would scroll. Is there a fix for this? is this a bug? Please advise on a solution. Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Did you had the chance to try my suggestions and run the attached sample? Please let me know what is the progress of this issue and if you require further assistance!

Reply Children