Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webdatagrid how can I set a column to be editable? NumericEditorProvider crashes with "The editor does not support the column type" error
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to set a column editable but I get the following error :

"Editor with ID: WebDataGrid1_NumericEditorProvider1 cannot edit column with Key:codigo_pais. The editor does not support the column type"

This is the code I'm using:

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="uwgTelefonos" runat="server" Height="200px" Width="640px"  AutoGenerateColumns="false" EnableAjax="False"
EnableDataViewState="true" DefaultColumnWidth="3%" BorderColor="#999999" BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Solid"
StyleSetName="Default"
>
<Columns>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="id_tipo_telefono" Key="id_tipo_telefono" Hidden="True"/>
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="codigo_pais" Key="codigo_pais" Width="10%" Header-Text="Código País" DataType="Long" />
</Columns>
<EditorProviders>
<ig:NumericEditorProvider ID="WebDataGrid1_NumericEditorProvider1">
<EditorControl runat="server" ClientIDMode="Predictable" DataMode="Long"
MaxDecimalPlaces="0" MinDecimalPlaces="0" ValueText="0" >
</EditorControl>
</ig:NumericEditorProvider>
</EditorProviders>

<Behaviors>
<ig:EditingCore Enabled="true">
<Behaviors>
<ig:CellEditing Enabled="true" EditModeActions-MouseClick="Single">
<ColumnSettings>
<ig:EditingColumnSetting ColumnKey="codigo_pais" ReadOnly="false" EditorID="WebDataGrid1_NumericEditorProvider1"/>
</ColumnSettings>
</ig:CellEditing>
</Behaviors>

</ig:EditingCore>

<ig:ColumnResizing Enabled="true"/>
<ig:Paging Enabled="true" PagerMode="NumericFirstLast" QuickPages="8" PageSize="4" ></ig:Paging>
<ig:Selection Enabled="true" RowSelectType="Single" CellClickAction="Row"></ig:Selection>
<ig:Sorting SortingMode="Single" Enabled="false"></ig:Sorting>
<ig:Filtering Enabled="false" ></ig:Filtering>
</Behaviors>
</ig:WebDataGrid>

Regards,

Claudio

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support!

I have reviewed your issue and followed used the code snippet provided, but having no success reproducing the issue. Could take at the attached sample and verify, that is what you are trying to achieve? Even better if you can reproduce the issue in the provided sample send it back so I can review it.

WebDataGridNumericEditorProviderSample.zip
Children
No Data