Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
resizing doesn't initialize?
posted

Hi!

I had a igGrid widget working but the resize feature stopped working in some version of our git-svn. It worked before so it shouldn't be a problem of versions.

The thing is I spent a whole afternoon reviewing svn versions and there is no change to the igGrid code, so I guess it should work.

The infragistics used version is the 13.2.20132.2012 (I guess that's the version), and the code is the following one (just the needed things)...

<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/i18n/infragistics.datasource-en_us.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/i18n/infragistics.ui.combo-en_us.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/i18n/infragistics.ui.editors-en_us.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/i18n/infragistics.ui.grid.framework-en_us.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/i18n/infragistics.ui.upload-en_us.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.util.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.shared.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.datasource.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.templating.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.combo.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.editors.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.framework.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.rowselectors.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.selection.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.paging.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.sorting.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.hiding.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.updating.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.resizing.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.featurechooser.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.grid.columnfixing.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.scroll.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/P/lib/ig2/infragistics.ui.upload.js"></script>

(yes, there are more things apart from the igGrid)

The following code is the Javascript code:

var igGridFeatures = [];

igGridFeatures.push({
  name: "Resizing",
  deferredResizing: false,
  allowDoubleClickToResize: true,
  columnSettings: [
    { columnKey: "_toolColumn", allowResizing: false },
    { columnKey: "_flagColumn", allowResizing: false }
  ]
});

var feat = {
name: "ColumnFixing",
columnSettings: [ ]
}

feat.columnSettings.push({
columnKey: "_toolColumn",
isFixed: true,
allowFixing: false
});

feat.columnSettings.push({
columnKey: "_flagColumn",
isFixed: true,
allowFixing: false
});

igGridFeatures.push(feat);

var col = self.options.data.columns.length; // it's used inside another widget. this is a number
var colWidth = 150;
var tableWidth = col * colWidth;

// the gridDOM element is a <dd> with a table inside.

gridDOM.find('table').igGrid({
defaultColumnWidth : colWidth,
autoGenerateColumns: false,
columns: self.options.data.columns,
dataSource: self.options.data.grid,
type: 'json',
features: igGridFeatures,
width: "auto"
});

The table is displaying the grid correctly because other functions like display data and the fixed column work (so we can assume the columns and dataSource are correct), but the resize is the only thing not working.

Anyone have any idea of why this is not working?

Parents Reply Children
No Data