Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
validation requirements fullfilled, "done" button inactive; keepFocus not working
posted

Hello,

1. issue:

we set the value of igEditior with BLOCKED SCRIPT $("#" + gridId).igGridUpdating("editorForKey", colKey).igEditor("value", value);

the cell the value is set to has validation rules: required true, and minValue;1.0

columnKey: "Gewicht",
readOnly: false,
validation: true,
required: true,
editorOptions: {
minValue: 1.0,
minDecimals: 2,
maxDecimals: 2,
validatorOptions: {
min: 1.0,
enableTargetErrorCss: true,
keepFocus: 0,
onchange: true,
onblur: true
}
}

problem: is seems that validation is not triggerd if value is set by javascript, because the "done" button is not set to active. 

I have to click into the cell and change the value by hand to trigger the enabling of the "done" button.

any idea how to solve this by javascript?

http://1drv.ms/1pIjgMe

screenshot, all columns with validators active are filled and validation requirements fullfilled. if i type into any cell, the "done" button gets activated.

2. issue:

if I click into this "Gewicht" column, (which is required) and I do not anything, I'm not able to leave that cell until I enter anything (neither by mouse nor by keyboard). the keepFocus setting does not work at all. 

any idea?

kind regards.

Parents Reply Children
No Data