Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
O365 connectivity issues
posted
I have been using SharePlus on my iPad for a couple months.  We are starting to deploy to QA and ran into issues.  We have a new iPad with the latest version of SharePlus but the user cannot connect to our environment.  I did some testing on my iPad and even on my iPad that user's Account fails to connect.
The Account info works fine in Safari so I know things are set up properly from a user perspective.
I have set the new Account up to appear just like my Account and when I try to connect to a Site I get a security challenge that I cannot get past.
My first concern is that we are not properly filling in the authentication prompt.  With or without the domain have been tried without success.  If I knew which is correct testing would go faster.
A second concern is that there is a setting or permissions in O365 that prevent me from connecting.
Parents Reply Children