Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid decimal format
posted

I have a grid that loads dynamic report results from an Oracle database.  Every number is being formatted as currency.  How can I disable currency formatting for the entire grid while maintaining autogeneration of fields?

Jesse

Parents
    posted

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into it and have created a small sample application for you. In the sample application I have a simple XamDataGrid. When you generate the Field of the grid, the different fields have different editors. For example of you have a string property for the Field the editor for this Field would be XamTextEditor, if the property is of type int, double, decimal - the editor would be XamNumericEditor.

This is why in the Resources of the XamDataGrid I am creating a style for the XamNumericEditor and set the Mask property for this editor. More about the Masks of the editors you can find on the following link of our documentation: http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WPF/2014.1/CLR4.0/html/xamInputs_Masks.html.

Please find the attached sample application and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

DataGrid_FormatValues.zip
Reply Children
No Data