Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Company Logo on right side of Ribbon bar
posted

Hello,

We are converting our MS WPF Ribbon application to use the Infragistics xamRibbon but there are two things I have not been able to reproduce in the xamlRibbon.  One in our search box that we put on the upper right side of the ribbon (known as the HelpPane in MS WPF Ribbon).   We also have a company logo that is below this over the actual menu section itself (not a problem as we never fill up the hole ribbon).

I'm aware of the "workaround" which could potentially be used for the search text box, but that workaround would not work for the logo because it is not in the "tab items" area but inside the tab content itself.

Thanks

Jason

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it, but I am not sure where exactly you want to put the logo, so could you please send me a screenshot of the desired result, so I could be able to investigate this further for you?

Looking forward for your reply.

Children
No Data