Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Android Edit Office Documents
posted

Hi,

As a company we provide SharePoint sites as part of our reporting media to our clients. I have recently been using SharePlus on iOS and am very impressed by the app and the ability to do almost everything needed within the app, and I will recommending our clients use this on iOS. As necessary with iOS I obviously need to edit office documents using Microsoft apps which can link to the same SharePoint library and save the edited document back direct to the library.

i see you are developing SharePlus for Android for release later this year, and I look forward to testing that out as well. As yet though I haven't been able to find a solution to edit Excel files stored in a SharePoint library and save the results directly back to the library as I can with iOS above. I appreciate this is slightly off topic and indirectly related to SharePlus, but is there an office app that will enable me to do this, or will SharePlus for Android enable this when complete?

Parents Reply Children