Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering and IE11
posted

Hi,

I have created a simple ASP.NET Web Application (.net Framework 4 & VS2010 Pro) and on the default page I have placed a WebScriptManager and 1 WebDataGrid, however as much as I try I cannot get the filtering (either RowFilter nor ExcelStyleFilter) to work at all in IE11, the icons appear but when clicked after about 10 seconds something flickers on the page as if it tries to render the little drop down but that's it, however it all works OK in Firefox and Chrome (latest versions). Seems to me as if there is a JS problem should I be doing something else eg. add JS reference in the aspx file ?.

The odd thing is your sample Infragistics.Web.SampleBrowser.Asp.NET4 project builds and displays all the filtering OK in IE11, Fiefox & Chrome.

I have tried to copy the same js files and references from the sample project to my project but to no avail.

Regards.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Steve Davis,

Thank you for posting on our forums.

Please update this forum with the markup and code-behind logic you are using to reproduce this behavior. I will be happy to review it and provide you with my thoughts.

I'm looking forward to your update

Children