Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
trial for Professional Edition?
posted

Hi,

I'm planning to buy for my company Infragistics 2014.1 Professional Edition, but before allowing the purchase I need to have a few functionalities tested in the trial version. We spent quite some time on the Infragistics site in order to find the Professional Edition trial, but all the links actually lead to the Ultimate Edition trial. When in the end we found a direct link ( http://dl.infragistics.com/products/NetAdvantage/Professional/2014.1/License/97C8AA3327854E72A11E3842CC6C0E24/Infragistics_Professional_20141_WithSamplesAndHelp.zip ), during the setup it turned out to be once again the Ultimate Edition.

Honestly, I find it kind of unpleasantly pushing on the Infragistics side.

I would need a link the Professional Edition trial or to be assured that if we will buy the product there will be no need for reinstalling the trial edition and we won't face any sort of complications due to the fact the trial version refers to a different edition. Our experience with previous versions clearly showed that setup is quite a time consuming task.

Thany you very much in advance to anyone who can help.

MM

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Marco, 
    Thank you for posting in our community! 

There are no different Professional and Ultimate Trial versions. In general, after downloading the platform installer, the Trial installation is the same, and as expected without entering a Product Key. When you have completed testing the product and purchase a Key for Professional edition, the only requirement will be to input the key in the platform installer.

This will automatically activate the product, based on your key type. No more files will be required for download.
    If you purchase the ultimate edition, the procedure is the same, and yet you will have access to much more variety of tools for use. 

In summary, there are no complications to be expected, as well as it will not be necessary to uninstall the Trial version, because the transition is automatically done upon entering a product key.  

Please let me know if you require further details or have any questions regarding the matter! 

Reply Children
No Data