Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid returning null for row
posted

I have a webdatagrid with virtual scrolling and with server side "row selection changed" event assigned to it. When we do normal row selection change,it works fine where we try to retrieve the selected the row and do the remaining operations in "row selection change" event. But when we do the virtual scrolling by moving the scroll up and down and select the other row it fails with null refrecence error. Basically as mentioned above when we try to get the selected row after virtual scrolling is finished the row object is null?

Again to add , this generally happens when we do the scrolling up and down with moving scroll all the way top to bottom and vice versa.

How should we resolve this issue?

Parents
    posted

Hello Amit,

I have tested this scenario but am so far unable to replicate the described behavior - the grid always returns a row in the SelectedRow collection on SelectionChange when using virtual scrolling. Attached is my test sample for your reference. Please feel free to modify it in order to illustrate the behavior and allow me to examine this issue further.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any updates or questions.

WebDataGRidVSRowSelection.zip
Reply Children
No Data