Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I put my Settings UI into the Office menu area?
posted

I have a ribbon window, with rounded Office menu. Recent file functionality is working correctly when the user clicks on the Office menu button (not shown in the picture)

- I would like to show my settings UI (preferably implemented as UserControl xaml) in this Office menu area.

- I would like to keep the recent files functionality when the user is not clicking to any menu item, just clicked on the rounded Office menu button.

- I would like to keep the rounded menu button _if_ possible. If that is possible only with a _very_ complicated hack, then this requirement is optional, but the end users have _strong_ preference for this look and feel. 

Please see the picture: http://screencast.com/t/Jm4RiXJDiEXZ

Thanks in advance.

(PS: I know it is off topic, but how can I upload picture from my local computer? The insert/edit image button brings up a dialog, and there I can only give an _URL_ to the pic, and no upload facility)

I like a UI described in the picture

Parents Reply Children