Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Displaying rounded Office button, when using ApplicationMenuMode="Office2010"
posted

I would like to display the application menu in ApplicationMenuMode="Office2010". Unfortunatelly this case the style of the rounded Office button is changing to the rectangle blue menu item. How can I style it back to the rounded Office button, while keeping the application menu look and feel in ApplicationMenuMode="Office2010"?

Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Henry,

To get the Office button to show up, I would recommend first writing a Style for ApplicationMenu2010FileTab and setting the Visibility property on it to Hidden. After that, in the DefaultStyles for the XamRibbon, there is an Ellipse named orbShadow. The Grid that it is contained in is the template for the office button. A common directory for these default styles is:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2014.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\Ribbon.

The menu that the blue rectangle menu item opens is controlled by a ToggleButton named orbPanel. If you use the Utilities class to obtain this ToggleButton, you can manipulate it in a Click event for the Grid that holds the Ellipse.

I have attached a sample application to demonstrate the above.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support Engineer I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

XamRibbonApplicationMenuModeCase.zip
Reply Children
No Data