Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide/Display SharePoint Site Items in SharePlus
posted

I would like to be able to selectively hide site items that are currently displayed in SharePlus and are a needless distraction for the users that I support, e.g., items like Site Assets, Site Library and Form Templates. 

It would be nice if the Edit option (upper right corner) could be modified so the triple bar icon associated with an item could include a show/hide option.  When Edit is selected all (visible and currently hidden) site items would be displayed so they can be configured, and currently hidden items would be highlighted.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Ross,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. Your enthusiasm is very much welcomed. Although we don't have a way to control what's visible within SharePlus, you can control your site's mobile navigation and apply the appropriate user permission settings to hide content in order to limit sites and libraries’ visibility per user. When a user doesn’t have, at least, read rights, the site isn’t returned by SharePoint, therefore not displayed by SharePlus.

Please refer to this blog written by Anand Raja on How to Hide Lists.

I recommend that you add a product idea to our website so others can vote on this as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children