Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgGrid Resizing issues
posted

Hi,

PFA the sample, where I have 2 rows the height of the grid is set to 400px. When I drag the columns say first column on to the right side, Scroll bar appears at the bottom of row 1 hiding the first row. However there is enough space for the row 2 to be shown without a vertical scrollbar. Is there any option to show the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of grid after the 2 rows are completely visible?

Note when contracting the columns, the header caption gets wrapped, even in this scenario though there is enough space for the rows to be displayed, it jus displays one row and a vertical scroll bar.

Unable to get the wrapping caption in attached sample.

We are actually using 2013.2 version of infragistics, when I point to CDN for latest 20132 it throws igGrid undefined. so in sample we have pointed to 20141.

Virtualization Mode = Continuous.

Infragistics version - 2013.2

Thanks,

Kiran

index1.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Kiran,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I'm currently looking into this matter and will keep you posted.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any updates or additional questions regarding this matter at the meantime.

Regards,

Tsanna

Children
No Data