Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to use row-edit-dialog-row-template to edit a list property
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to use the row-edit-dialog of the igGrid Updating to edit an item that has a list as a property. The list entries should be displayed with their own input fields and changes should be saved back to the object.

I was trying to solve this with templates but was not able to access the list in the template. It looks as if the data is added after the templating because inside I was only able to access the header text and the datakey not the data itself. Is it possible to still get this working or will I have to create my own dialog?

If I have to create my own dialog how would you recommend that I open it and get the changes back into the grid – if possible using the Updating events of the grid just with my own dialog.

I am using Ignite UI 2014.2 and Angular with the igniteui-angular.js directives.

Any help would be appreciated.

Parents Reply Children