Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Clear the background of a unbound column in XamGrid
posted

In my XamGrid  i have the rows of Data.

On clicking the expander i am showing  the data for that row.

In the expanded form i have a Unbound column which always gets some text in the background which is the data of the following rows before the expansion.

I need to remove those background text.

I have attached images also.

'BeforeExpansion' is the image of before expanding the grid.

Once clicked on the expander those column values will stay back at the unbound column.GO_ITEM is my unbound column and it gets the text at the background which needs to be cleared.Green arrow pointer is the image i have attached at that column.

Can anyone please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Debajit

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Debajit,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post, but it seems like that I am missing something in your scenario, so if this is still an issue for you, could you please send an isolated sample project, where the issue is reproduced, so I can investigate it further for you.

Children
No Data