Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebChart v 11 Scatter Chart
posted

Hello,

I'm using a Scatter chart on a web application that shows some dqata. When I access using two different clinets 1 is on windows 2003 server and the other is on windows 7 by Internet Explorer the chart are mixed : for example I have 3 different configuration that shows how is producing a line chenging the color of the grahs. When I opnen configuration1 , configuration2 and configuration3 from windows 2003 server I have no problem. When I opnen configuration1 , configuration2 and configuration3 from Windows 7  I have no problem.When I open 3 configuration with windows server and then the same 3 with windows 7 I have the problem: the chart of line 1 of windows 2003 server is showed as mixed with line 3 of windows 7 client line 2 and 3 of windows server are ok and line 1 and 2 of windows 7 are ok but line 3 is showed as mixed with line 1 of windows 2003 server client.

Thanks in advance