Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics 14.2 version and web hierarchical Data Grid
posted

Using Infragistics 14.2 version and web hierarchical Data Grid using boundcolumn.

Below are issued faced

1)  Hyperlink is not shown when HTMLEncode property is set to true or false. Also, tried setting css property of hover. But not working.

2) Filter functionality is not working for datetime column. DataStringFormat is mentioned ={0;dd/mm/yyyy}.

3) The grouping functionality is not working for datetime column.

4) If default sorting is set to asc for one column suppose datetime on initialize row event. When column is sorted then it by default is showing asc order.

5) The image of filter, sorting is not shown in the grid.

Please let me know solution for the same.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Renuka,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have done some looking into your questions and concerns. First I am able to display a hyperlink column without an issue by setting the HtmlEncode property to false on the column I want to format as a link.

Concerning filtering a date column I believe the issue you are facing is that you are trying to filter the date in the same format you have formatted the display of the column. If you want to filter it that way you need to set up an editor provider for the filter column and set the EditModeFormat of the DateTimeEditorProvider.

Note you may also be facing issues due to how you format the date. If you wanted it formatted that way you should have it like the following:

DataFormatString="{0:dd/MM/yyyy}"

EditModeFormat="dd/MM/yyyy"

Concerning the rest of your questions I able unable to reproduce any issue with grouping, sorting, filtering of the date column. Or applying a default sort.

I am attaching my sample, note I removed the ig_res folder for file size to be able to attach to the thread.

WHDG_GroupBy.zip
Children
No Data