Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Are Infragistics 2014.2 controls compatible with MVC3?
posted

Hi, 

I try to integrate the latest Infragistics 2014.2 controls into my existing MVC3 application but I get the following error:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1705: Assembly 'Infragistics.Web.Mvc, Version=4.14.2.1024, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' uses 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

Please can you tell me if the 2014.2 jQuery/HTML controls are compatible with MVC3? If not, which is the last version of Infragistics which was compatible with MVC3?

Kind regards and have a nice day,

Zora

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Zora,

Thank you for posting on our forums.

According to the Infragistics Supported Environments page, all the versions of Infragistics IgniteUI are compatible with ASP.NET MVC3. Moreover, Infragistics IgniteUI 2014.2 is fully compatible with MVC3, MVC4, and MVC5.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Reply Children
No Data