Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid header text overlapping with row values
posted

I am currently implementing a class to extend IGListAdapter with logic to set how the header cell should look like retrieveSectionHeaderCell(IGridView gridView, int section).  Header seems to work fine.  However, when I scroll the content up , the row values will overlap with the header text.  Do you know how I can fix this?  

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Annie,

I think I see what you are talking about.  Though I had to override retrieveColumnHeaderCell rather than the section header one in order to get this working.  If I return my own IGridViewCell, I can see the row cell text appearing underneath my header cells.  You should be seeing the same thing.  You can fix this by adding some kind of background to your header cell content that will cover any cell text that would appear behind it.  For example, if I create a class that extends IGGridViewCell and set it up such that the content is a single TextView control, when I instantiate this class inside retrieveColumnHeaderCell in order to return it, I can see my the TextView in the column header but since I never specified a background, the background is transparent so anything that is underneath the TextView will show through.  When I add a background color though, it covers anything that is behind it which gives it the behavior you want.

Hope this makes sense.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply Children
No Data