Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Invalid Parameter index
posted

Hi,

I have a problem with a UltraGrid when i loaded twice :: The exception shown;  is not in my source code.

I attached an example :

Test.rar
Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Michel,

I ran your sample and I was able to reproduce the exception. This appears to be related to the fixed row. The exception occurs when you set the Fixed property on the row inside the InitializeRow event. The grid is trying to position the row at that point and something appears to be in a bad state, so it's failing. So this looks like a bug in the grid.

I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 188730.  The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site.  

Please let me know if you need more information.

Reply Children
No Data