Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with Chrome and edit mode (possibly related to FixedColumns ?)
posted

Hi everyone,

We're getting an annoying visual problem in Chrome and Firefox when trying to input data into an editable cell

Everything looks fine in Internet Explorer (like below) : the cell has obviously entered Edit mode (it slightly sticks out and and the editable value gets highlighted)

IE

While there are no visible signs of being in Edit mode in Chrome. (even though I made sure to select the same cell as in the above shot)

Chrome

We *are* however able to input data in the edited cell but it doesn't actually show on screen while typing. Which is annoying.

It's only after the cell has lost focus that the inputted data is revealed !

It seems to happen in Firefox as well. And our tests seems to show it could be related to ColumnFixing/FixedColumns : in the two above shots the 2 left blueish columns are fixed. Disabling the FixedColumn behaviour seems to solve the visual issue with edit mode... but we absolutely need these fixed columns !

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us,

Could you please share with me isolated sample that is reproducing the issue in order to investigate it further for you, since this is not a known issue and I cannot assume what can cause it. Some time Add-ins to your browser can cause such behavior.

Also when this issue appeared, after some product update or not?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children
No Data