Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Coded UI 14.2 Complaining About Resources
posted

Hi,

I need to run a Test Script compiled as dll on a win 7 machine. I will play it on Windows Server 2008 R2 machine for automation. The test script is perfectly working on win7 machine with Infragistics 14.2 installed on it.

I install the coded ui extention on that Win2008 and it registered "Infragistics4.Win.CodedUITest.UIA.VS12.v14.2.dll" on both gac and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2014.2\Windows Forms\Coded UI Test"

But when I try to run the test that instantiate a UltraUiaPane, it complains about not finding its own resources.

The error says:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "Infragistics.Win.CodedUITest.UIA.v14.2.strings.resources" was correctly embedded or linked to assembly "Infragistics4.Win.CodedUITest.UIA.VS12.v14.2" at compile time,...

See attached image for more details on stack trace.

Exact version of infragistics coded  ui dll is v14.2.20142.2034

Please advise. Let me know why it's complaining about that resource or possibly its about license. Note that when I install Coded UI from the infragistics msi installer, it does not ask for a license.

Also, can I just put that coded ui dll side by side the test dll and run the test from there?

Thanks,

Victor