Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ribbon group right alignment - mdi mergeable
posted

Hi.

I'm developing a MDI app, both, main form and mdi childrens have a ribbon. A ribbon group it's formed by 2 text box and 1 combobox. Curiously, if I build this group in the main form it appears well right aligned, but if I use the same group in the mdi child ribbon it appears left aligned when the main form merge both ribbons.

I've tried setting SharedProps.With to -1 for all 3 controls (in the child form constructor) but nothing happends.

Main form:

Merged child ribbon:

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

This behavior has been addressed in service release versions WinForms_14.2.20142.2132, WinForms_15.1.20151.2132. You can acquire the latest service release from your My Keys and Downloads Page on the Infragistics Website. To download the service release, select the 'Dev Tools' tab and then select the volume you are using. Finally, select the 'Service Releases' tab and the available service releases will be listed below.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Children
No Data