Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering on TemplateColumn
posted

I created a TemplateColumn which displays information of a customer in TextBlocks in a StackPanel. The Column itsself binds to the customer object. If I open the filter menu, now values are displayed in the Editor. Sometimes different TextBlocks in the cells are collapsed. I now created a customer sorter and a custom group by comparer to fix sorting and grouping.

How can I fix the FilterDialog? Is there any option to use the .ToString() result of the customer object for the FilterDialog. Or any option to tell it a property to use?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Tobias,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into it. I created a sample application based on your scenario. I am not sure that I completely understand your requirements and your issue. Could you please modify the attached sample application with the functionality, that you are using, so it reproduces the issue. This way I would be able to further investigate this for you and provide you with more detailed information on this matter. If you want to create a custom filter, I can suggest you to take a look at the following forum thread : http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/67515.aspx

Looking forward to hearing from you.

FilteringOnTemplateColumn.zip
Reply Children