Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDatagrid - Record selection with extended drag enabled plus ability to copy active cell to clipboard
posted

Hi,

We're using Infragics WPF v 13.2

We've got a requirement where our users wish to multiselect rows by clicking and dragging the mouse. My understanding is that we can achieve this by setting CellClickAction to SelectRecord and SelectionTypeRecord to ExtendedAutoDrag.

But now they want to be able to copy the content of a cell. How can we do this without having CellClickAction = SelectCell? This would break the record multiselection when dragging the mouse.

Can you please advise?

Regards.

Parents
    posted

Hello Ribao80,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into your issue and I have some questions regarding the scenario you want to achieve. Do you want the cells to be copied after user selects the them? For example if the user clicks on the left mouse button and selects 4 cells, when he releases the mouse button those cells that are selected to be automatically copied.

Thank you for the provided information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children