Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTabControl Page Border
posted

Hi Support,

In an application I am using UltraTabControl of Infragistics 14.2. I am using PropertyPageSelected value for Style property of this control.

My requirement is to remove border of page area.(Only upper border should be there)

If I set UseOSTheme as false of TabControl then it removes all border.

One more thing that this control(UltraTabControl) I am using in a UserControl and further this UserControl I am adding to Excel CustomTaskPane,

Can I apply current theme of excel to TabControl?

Here I am attaching a sample as well as an image showing my requirement.

Please suggest me solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

UltraTabControlExample.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Umesh,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

User area of UltraTabControl is actually an UltraTabPageControl. This control derives from Panel control and you cannot remove its borders. However, as a workaround you may set the Style property of the UltraTabControl to StateButtons. This will prevent the drawing of the border of user area. Then you can draw the top border of the user area by handling the Paint event of UltraTabPageControls.

If you need to draw the borders of the tabs too, you can implement IUIElementDrawFilter interface. More about this interface you may find by following the next link http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WinForms/2015.1/CLR4.0/HTML/Win_Draw_Filter.html

Regarding the applying of Excel current theme you may use AppStylist to style your control as you need. More about AppStylist application you may find by following the next link http://help.infragistics.com/Doc/WinForms/current/CLR4.0/?page=Styling_Guide_Styling_Your_Application.html  

Please check the attached sample showing how to draw the top border and let me know if this is what you are looking for of if I am missing something.

CAS-154630-H4K0Z1.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Umesh,

I am following up to ask whether or not if you have any additional questions with our UltraTabControl? If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you for using Infragistics Controls.