Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Apply BeforeSelectChangeHandler and AfterSelectChangeHandler event to all columns except one
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraWebGrid to display the data. I have attached BeforeSelectChangeHandler and AfterSelectChangeHandler events in javascript to select rows and display information about it in a popup. Everything is working fine as expected.

Now, I have to make a small change to this ultrawebgrid. I want to keep the existing functionality of the row select events except for one column. Whenever, user clicks on other columns, I want to fire BeforeSelectChangeHandler and AfterSelectChangeHandler events except for one column.

I attached onclick event to that column but it fires BeforeSelectChangeHandler and AfterSelectChangeHandler events. If I click on the column of the selected row, than my onclick event is fired but when I click that column of any other row, BeforeSelectChangeHandler and AfterSelectChangeHandler are fired.

Please let me know Is it possible to achieve the functionality that I am looking for. If yes, could also please provide me a basic working Idea.

And also, please let me know if the question is unclear.

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
No Data