Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
disabling check boxes
posted

Hi,

I'm using version 10.2 and C#. I have a grid that displays personnel records. I'm using a status column to show which records are available to be imported into our system and which ones are not (because they are missing some piece of information). The first column in the grid is a bool column so it displays checkboxes. The header of the column also has a checkbox so the user can select/unselect all. For the rows that can't be imported, I'm disabling the cell in the InitializeRow event based on specific criteria. The problem I have is when the user checks the header check box, all the checkboxes are getting checked and I only want the enabled check boxes (records that can be imported) to be checked. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mario,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know if you need my further assistance on it.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children