Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
exception = {"Infragistics.Web.UI.ItemTemplateCollection must have items of type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.ItemTemplate'. 'asp:Label' is of type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label'."}
posted

I am converting Infragistics 2010 v2 CLR3.5 to Infragistics 2014 v2 using 4.5 CLR using Visual Studio 2013 Professional Update 4. I am getting following error while building the project. Please reply immediately..........

Error:

exception = {"Infragistics.Web.UI.ItemTemplateCollection must have items of type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.ItemTemplate'. 'asp:Label' is of type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label'."}

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

As I understand you want to implement TemplateDataFiels with different controls in it (Label). In order to show you how to achieve this I have created two samples for you.

The first is related to basic implementation and the second is showing how to implement it server-side.

I hope you will benefit from them.

WebDataGrid.zip
Children
No Data