Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
having legend for composite Candlestick
posted

My data model coming from database is as below:

Max, Average, Min, Point1, Point2, Point3, Point4

I wanted to create two layers to create a composite Candlestick chart as attached file.

I created two series. One series is based on Max, Min and Avrage for creating Candlestick item. And second series is based on Point1 to Poin3 to create each point on surface of each candlestick item.

I ordered Point1 to Point3 and created 3 calculated values for each one based on subtracting from minimum value between Point1 to Point3.

I mean:

For each record:

Minvalue=Min(Point1,Point2,Poin3)

calculatedPoint1=Point1- Minvalue

calculatedPoint2=Point2- Minvalue

calculatedPoint3=Point3- Minvalue

And then I put them (calculatedPoints) correctly on surface of each candlestick item. But unfortunately I was unable to create a legend for those points for chart. Because each point is a calculated point for each candlestick item and I don’t know which point is Point1 or Point2. Please give me some advice how can access to colour of each point and put a correct colour number to each point on surface of relevant  candlestick item.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Callum,

I reviewed the information but since you did not provide any configuration code I am not sure I got your scenario right. I have prepared a simple candlestick chart and it will be helpful if you modify it in order to reproduce your situation. Then I will be able to suggest accordingly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

igcandlestickchart.zip
Children