Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change behavior of parent checkbox
posted

Hi,

I am using WebDataGrid v11.2.  I have a 2 level tree structure with checkboxes.  I would like to change the behavior of the Parent checkbox. 

Currently,the parent checkbox represents an all or none for the children. I would like to reverse the behavior as follows:

Currently, if the parent checkbox is checked all of the children are checked. I would like to change it to if one child is checked the parent is checked.

Currently, ff the parent is unchecked all of the children are unchecked. I would like to keep this behavior

Currrently, if all of the children are checked and you uncheck one child, the parent is unchecked.  I would like to change it to if you uncheck a child and others are till checked, the parent remains checked.

Basically, I want the parent to represent at least one child is checked.  Do I have to write events to do this or is it a configuration setting?

Thanks.