Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Status bar is cropped when window is maximized and ribbon is turn off
posted

I'm using Infragistics 15.1 and on my main forma there are toolbars manager with ribbon and status bar. They look great together unless you maximize the form. Then the height decreases if windows there is windows taskbar at the bottom of desktop. If it is absent, then status bar has the same height but the inner content is cropped in the same manner as in the case of taskbar presence.

If I set FormDisplayStyle to Standard or StandardWithRibbon then the status bar is ok, but the form caption looks ugly.

Toolbars manager uses Office2013 style.

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Hristo Goshev

Hello,

I also hav Nikolays problem. As a workaround, I tried to put the status bar on a panel and docked it at the bottom border of my form. This looks right, but only until I docked a control on the left side of the window using the dock manager. Now, the status bar is pushed to the right and the docked control hogs the space to the left. Any idea how to work around this? I am using 13.2.

Best regards,

Alex

Children
No Data