Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid Selecting Records Automatically
posted

Hello,

So I've noticed that on the first run of our application, clicking a record in the main grid somehow causes multiple records above that particular record to become selected. This also reassigns the active record to the top record in the stack of selections. I've managed to create a bare-bones example that works most of the time (in our actual application it is very consistent). What's supposed to happen is a user selects a record and the parent record appears above it in a separate grid. If no selection is made the parent grid collapsed.

In the stack trace, after setting the ParentRecords property, external code re-calls the Infragistics SelectedItemsChanged on the grid with the records above the original selection.

This bug has been a big thorn in my side for a long time, suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Danielle

Highlighting_Example.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data