Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.Filtering.SaveViewState
posted

Olá, estou com a versão 15.1, e passou a apresentar o seguinte erro em um filtro:

ao incluir este código 

<ig:Filtering Enabled="true"
    AnimationEnabled="true"
    AnimationType="Linear"
    Alignment="Top"
    Visibility="Visible"
    FilterType="ExcelStyleFilter">
</ig:Filtering>

Rastreamento de Pilha:

[NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.]
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.Filtering.SaveViewState() +1207
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.ObjectBase.System.Web.UI.IStateManager.SaveViewState() +38
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.ObjectCollection.SaveViewStateItems() +209
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.ObjectCollection.SaveViewState() +92
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.ObjectCollection.System.Web.UI.IStateManager.SaveViewState() +38
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid.SaveViewState() +351
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ContainerGrid.SaveViewState() +305
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ContainerGrid.System.Web.UI.IStateManager.SaveViewState() +38
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebHierarchicalDataGrid.SaveViewState() +569
   System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive(ViewStateMode inheritedMode) +93
   System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive(ViewStateMode inheritedMode) +319
   System.Web.UI.Page.SaveAllState() +574
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1225
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for contacting us!

Could you please use English for communication, it will be easier to understand each other and also all other community members will be able to benefit from this form post.

As I understand (with the help of google translate :) ) NullReference expection is thrown, despite of that you have filtering applied.

I assume that this error is thrown on WebDataGrid initialization, we already had a bug related to issue like that and it is already fixed. The fix will be available in the next service release which is expected to be on Sptember 11, 2015 (http://www.infragistics.com/support/service-releases).

If you want to get the fix before that, please let me know and I will send you a private build in order to check if the issue still persist or not.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children