Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to highlight items by code in ApplicationMenu WPF
posted

I have a Xamribbon control, in which I have an ApplicationMenu with several MenuTool's as you can view in the code:

<igWPF:XamRibbon Theme="Onyx" IsMinimized="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Top" IsEnabled="True" >

<igWPF:XamRibbon.ApplicationMenu >

<igWPF:ApplicationMenu UseLargeImages="True" Opened="ApplicationMenuOpened" Closed="ApplicationMenuClosed" > 

<igWPF:MenuTool Caption="Prueba 1" LargeImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png">

<igWPF:LabelTool Caption="Prueba 1"/>

<igWPF:MenuTool Caption="Prueba 1" LargeImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png" >

<igWPF:ToggleButtonTool Caption="Prueba 1" SmallImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png"/>

</igWPF:MenuTool>

<igWPF:MenuTool Caption="Prueba 2" LargeImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png">

<igWPF:LabelTool Caption="Prueba 2"/>

<igWPF:MenuTool Caption="Prueba 2" LargeImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png">

<igWPF:ToggleButtonTool Caption="Prueba 2" SmallImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png"/>

<igWPF:MenuTool Caption="Prueba 3" LargeImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png">

<igWPF:LabelTool Caption="Prueba 3"/>

<igWPF:MenuTool Caption="Prueba 3" LargeImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png">

<igWPF:ToggleButtonTool Caption="Prueba 3" SmallImage="/Imagenes/Bullet_check.png"/>

</igWPF:ApplicationMenu> 

</igWPF:XamRibbon.ApplicationMenu >

</igWPF:XamRibbon>

As you can check, at the end of each MenuTool there is a ToggleButtonTool, which is supposed to represent an external application.

My point is that, each time I add a new MenuTool with its corresponding ToggleButtonTool, I need all the path gets highlighted (from outer MenuTool to the ToggleButtonTool), in the same way a Windows does in the system start menu when a new application is installed:

I tried to do this by turning the "IsChecked" property to true, but this action only highlight the icon area, and not the whole MenuTool or ToggleButtonTool item. I though the way to get it would be setting true the "IsMouseOver" property, but it is an 'only read' property.

I have also tried to change background color of the items, but it is not working.

Anyone has done something similar and could help me, please? If you require further information please ask me :)

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Parents Reply Children