Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tab not showing when added in code from tab child control when Ajax is enabled
posted

Hello,

I've the following problem using WebTab 14.2 with "EnabledAjax" option set to TRUE, into Web forms 4.0, rendering with IE9.

I zipped a basic test form where you can reproduce the problem.

Structure :

- WebTab

-----Tab1

----------ButtonInside

-----Tab2

-ButtonOuside

When I programmatically add a new tab from the ButtonOustside click --> the new tab is added.

When I programmatically add a new tab from the ButtonInside click --> visually nothing happen, although the code is parsed.

Do I need to put some kind of trigger to refresh the tab header bar ? A solution without full postback would be nice !

Here is the code for the structure (included in .zip):

<form id="form1" runat="server">
    <ig:WebScriptManager ID="WebScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </ig:WebScriptManager>
    <div>
        <ig:WebTab ID="WebTab1" runat="server" Height="200px" Width="200%">
            <Tabs>
                <ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Tab 1">
                    <Template>
                        <asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="From inside" OnClick="Button2_Click" />
                    </Template>
                </ig:ContentTabItem>
                <ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Tab 2">
                </ig:ContentTabItem>
            </Tabs>
            <PostBackOptions EnableAjax="True" />
        </ig:WebTab>
        <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" OnClick="Button1_Click" Text="From outside" />
    </div>
    </form>

Thank you !

<form id="form1" runat="server"> <ig:WebScriptManager ID="WebScriptManager1" runat="server"> </ig:WebScriptManager> <div> <ig:WebTab ID="WebTab1" runat="server" Height="200px" Width="200%"> <Tabs> <ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Tab 1"> <Template> <asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="From inside" OnClick="Button2_Click" /> </Template> </ig:ContentTabItem> <ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Tab 2"> </ig:ContentTabItem> </Tabs> <PostBackOptions EnableAjax="True" /> </ig:WebTab> <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" OnClick="Button1_Click" Text="From outside" /> </div> </form>
Test.aspx.zip