Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Poor documentation
posted

Hi guys,

My company has asked me to evaluate your IgniteUI product, and so far, I've had nothing but problems.

For example, I want to use the IgniteUI ig-grid control with Angular.  Pure Angular... no messing around with jQuery calls, etc.

Your scarce examples seem to all use hardcoded Northwind JSON data, and I can't find a simple ig-grid / Angular example to learn from.

For example, in this thread, a user asked how to call a function if a user clicks on a row.

http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/101555.aspx

The answer was to use "event-active-row-changed", but their follow-up question, "Where is this actually documented ?" was ignored.

I have the same kind of issue.

I want to kick off a function in my Angular controller when the user has edited something (in-line) in their ig-grid  (so I can kick off a WCF web service to save the changes back to SQL Server), but I can't find any example code anywhere.  

I'm sure there's a simple answer to this, but your documentation and examples are hopeless, or resort to using jQuery.

Can someone help, please ?

Mike