Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Stacked column series tooltip with group by data
posted

Hi , I am stuck on this urgent problem. Thank you for the sample in http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/97084/490034.aspx#490034

I have my chart in my XAML all set up with the code u gave. However my data is not present at the beginning . I get the data after clicking a button and fetch and assign it to my stackedColumnChart  .

var data = ( TestEmissionsCollection)FindResource("data"); data.Clear(); data.AddRange(model.GetData());

This block gets fired at every button click .  Rest of the code i am using is the same as the original post.

When I added the multibinding option to be able to get the Tool tip , that line crashes when I load the UI because the data is not available till the button click.

<MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ValueFromMemberPath}">

this line crashes with XamlParseException :

Provide value on 'System.Windows.StaticResourceExtension' threw an exception.' Line number '56' and line position '38'.

How can I disable the tooltip till I fetch the data ?

Regards,

Prasaanth