Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using canvas
posted

Hi.Is there any possibility for faster canvas drawing ?

i want to draw lines with 1000000 points

Offline posted

Hello Sehran,

Thank you for your post.

I had recently answered another forum thread that I had with you on this matter, in which I was under the impression that you were asking about drawing custom lines on the XamDataChart canvas. Here is a link to that forum thread: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/105088.aspx.

The reason I mention that other forum thread, is because I am wondering if this is related to that, or whether you are referring to a Line or ScatterLine series with 1,000,000 points. Would it be possible for you to please provide some more detail on the type of series you are using with your XamDataChart? I also see that this particular forum thread exists for our Infragistics Reporting product as well, so would it be possible for you to please verify that you actually are using our chart control as well?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support